PSL: Is It Worth The Hype?

                                                                 Left Photo By: Kylie Coble.                       Right Photo By: https://twitter.com/Starbucks 


So as you all know, fall is quickly approaching. which also means my favorite EVERYTHING is coming. For those who do not know, my favorite season is fall. 

However, one part of my favorite season that I could never get into was the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's not that I didn't enjoy pumpkin flavored foods/drinks, but I could never eat much of them. For some reason I could only ever do a few bites. 

When I heard of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, I simply was not as excited as everyone else around me seemed to be. Therefore I just never tried it, but when I was thinking of what I should do this week, I figured I would start off small and try a new drink that I had never tried before. 

I will say that because all the stigma around the Pumpkin Spice Latte, I was a little embarrassed to order it, and actually kind of whispered it. Nevertheless, when my drink was ready they screamed out what I had ordered anyway. When I took the first drink of my PSL, I was rather surprised. I thought that the pumpkin flavoring would be overwhelming, but it wasn't. It honestly just tasted like fall, so I kind of love it for that reason. However, I don't think that this will be my new go-to drink.

Comments

  1. hahaha...Dying about the screaming of your drink order. I would totally have done the same. I ordered a PSL from Mickey D's this morning out of pure curiosity. I was less than impressed. I will have to try the one from Starbucks to see how that one compares. Can't wait to see how they attempt to spell my name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was super embarrassing! Lol, but you should definitely try the one from Starbucks, I feel like McDonalds might've made the pumpkin flavor overwhelming! Also, they always spell my name wrong too, I am really not sure how! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts