Welcome!

Photo by: Kylie Coble

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear, for newer and richer experience” -Eleanor Roosevelt. My name is Kylie Coble and I am starting this blog as part of a class assignment, however I have always wanted to write a blog so I am very excited!

Throughout this blog I will be trying something new each week and telling you all about the experience. I chose this topic for my blog because my whole life I have always enjoyed traveling to new places and seeing new things. (Forever grateful my dad joined the military so I had this opportunity, among others).

Although, being a college student, I do not have the funds or time to continuously go on the adventures I would like, so trying to find new things in Topeka, Kansas, is almost like a hobby for me. Sometimes it is a bit difficult, but it's usually worth it! My goal for this blog is to give other college students in the same financial situation as myself, ideas on how to keep life interesting and new, even with low funds and a lack of time.

Comments

Popular Posts