Pumpkin Spice Donuts!!

Look at all these crazy pumpkin spice items!!

Photo By: Kylie Coble

It may not be October anymore, but it is still prime pumpkin spice season. So this week, due to my love for donuts and pumpkin spice, I decided to try a pumpkin spice donut!
I was honestly a little hesitant because I was not sure if the flavor would be overwhelming, but I was so wrong. It was so sweet and had the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavoring.
I bought this donut from Dunkin' Donuts for $0.99, so it was the perfect score for eating out and not spending too much money.
I can honestly say that this was by far one of my favorite adventures so far, mostly because I have an abnormal love for donuts, but also because it highly surpassed my expectations. I definitely recommend going to Dunkin' and trying it yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts